Family has a crucial role in everyone’s life around the world. It is the basic social unit among all communities. A healthy family contributes positively to build a healthy society.

Family reunification is a very important pillar & objective of the Canadian Immigration system.  Every year Canada welcome thousands of family members of Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents. In order to be eligible to sponsor a family member to Canada, you must be a Canadian citizen or a Permanent Resident and meet other eligibility conditions. You can sponsor your Spouse or Common law partner, Parents or Grandparents, Children and other relatives if you are eligible. There are a lot of different factors that contribute towards a successful sponsorship application. Noor Immigration & Citizenship services inc. represent you in your Family sponsorship application and advice you honestly to make your sponsorship application successful.


You can sponsor your own parents and grandparents if:
you’re at least 18 years old
you live in Canada
you’re a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada, or a person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act
you have enough money to support the persons you want to sponsor







There are two processes that you must go through when you adopt a child from another country: the adoption process and the immigration process.

The immigration process has two parts:
the application for sponsorship; and
the application for permanent residence for the child.



You may be able to sponsor certain relatives to immigrate to Canada under the Family Class if you’re at least 18 years old and a:
Canadian citizen or
person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act or
permanent resident of Canada
You can only sponsor relatives like a brother, sister, aunt or uncle in very specific situations.
You can sponsor an orphaned brother, sister, nephew, niece or grandchild only if they meet all of these conditions:
they’re related to you by blood or adoption
both their mother and father passed away
they’re under 18 years of age
they’re single (not married or in a common-law or conjugal relationship)

Other relative
You may sponsor one relative, related by blood or adoption, of any age, if you meet all of these conditions:
you (the person who wants to sponsor your relative) don’t have a living relative you could sponsor instead, such as a:
common-law partner
conjugal partner
son or daughter
orphaned brother or sister
orphaned nephew or niece
orphaned grandchild
you (the potential sponsor) don’t have any relatives (aunt or uncle or any of the relatives listed above), who is a:
Canadian citizen
permanent resident
registered Indian under the Indian Act

If you are a citizen or permanent resident of Canada, you can sponsor your members of the family class to become permanent residents of Canada.
If you’re eligible, you can sponsor your spouse or partner with dependent children to become permanent residents of Canada.
If you do, you must be able to:
support them financially
make sure they don’t need social assistance from the government.