Best Immigration Service Provider


A temporary resident visa or TRV lets you live in Canada temporarily. There are different kinds of temporary residence visas through which you can come and live in Canada for a limited period of time. If you want to visit Canada as a tourist, meet family or friends, to study in Canadian schools, colleges, or universities, or to work in Canada temporarily, you will need one of those Temporary resident visas or permit. These visas/permit includes:

Visitor visa
Super visa
Study permit
Work permits
ETA or
Transit visa


Canada is a favorite destination for millions of travelers each year; be it winter, summer, or falls, the charm of this country is extraordinary. People who are looking to visit Canada for a holiday, to visit family, or to conduct any business, should apply for a Visa before they arrive in Canada.

You may need a visitor visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization depending on your home country.

A visitor visa (also called a temporary resident visa) is an official authorization represented by a specific counterfoil on your passport. It shows that you meet the requirements to enter Canada on the date issued.

Noor Immigration & Citizenship Services will help you in getting your visa.


A super visa lets you visit your children or grandchildren for up to 2 years at a time. It’s a multi-entry visa that provides multiple entries for a period of up to 10 years. The government of Canada has started this excellent program for Parents & Grandparents of permanent residents & citizens who meet the necessary income based on their family size. If you are eligible, we can help you in applying for Supervise whether you are in Canada or outside Canada.


About the process

Canada’s Start-up Visa Program targets immigrant entrepreneurs with the skills and potential to build businesses in Canada that:

are innovative
can create jobs for Canadians
can compete on a global scale

Do you have an innovative business idea? If you can get support for your idea from one of the designated organizations, you may be able to immigrate to Canada.

Who can apply To be eligible for the Start-up Visa Program, you must:

have a qualifying business
get a letter of support from a designated organization (Venture capital funds, Angel investor groups, or Business incubators)
bring enough money to settle ( Settlement funds depends upon family size)